A central location for those in need
The Neighborhood aim is to provide a safe, secure, clean, and convenient one-stop center for those in need of assistance in the northeaster Kentucky region. Part of the mission’s goal is to increase the employability and reduce the risk of homelessness for families in the region.
With multiple nonprofits located together in a common location, The Neighborhood can facilitate access to services and help meet the needs of families served. The Neighborhood routinely serves hundreds of people daily.
Services provided at The Neighborhood include:
- Food distribution to area food pantries
- Emergency food
- Utility assistance
- Help with birth certificates and ID cards
- Health care referrals
- Prescription medication assistance
- Case/care management
- Household goods
- Free clothing and miscellaneous items
- Hot, nutritious meals 5 days a week
- Showers, hair cuts and mailboxes