ASHLAND, Ky. – Every nonprofit needs to have some cash in reserve in order to respond to an unexpected downturn or opportunity. The Neighborhood in Ashland, KY, provides the four outer walls of local nonprofits inside its facility — River Cities Harvest, CARES, Ashland Community Kitchen, The Dressing Room and others.
Those nonprofits would not exist without the financial support, rent free environment, and protection of The Neighborhood. Please consider DONATING FUNDS to The Neighborhood to help keep all of us in business.
Services provided at The Neighborhood include:
- Food distribution to area food pantries
- Emergency food
- Utility assistance
- Help with birth certificates and ID cards
- Health care referrals
- Prescription medication assistance
- Case/care management
- Household goods
- Free clothing and miscellaneous items
- Hot, nutritious meals 5 days a week
- Showers, hair cuts and mailboxes