ASHLAND, Ky. — Legal Aid of the Bluegrass staff will be available each month to provide free legal help to students and their families. We provide representation and advice in the following areas:
- Child Custody & Visitations
- Grandparents Rights
- Guardianship Proceedings
- Domestic Violence Protection
- Educational Advocacy
- School Enrollment
- Access to Subsidized Housing
- Eviction & Foreclosure Defense
- Consumer Protection
- Public Benefits & Health Insurance Eligibility
- Social Security & SSI Disability
Our monthly legal clinics are done virtually the 3rd Wednesday of every month from 1 to 4 p.m.
Please register at tinyurl.com/y6ohytn4.
You can reach us at 859.431.8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.