Money available to help with rent, utilities for Boyd residents

ASHLAND, Ky. — Assistance with rent and utility bills is available for Boyd County (Kentucky) residents. Bills must be past due and those seeking help must register their needs through CAReS, located at The Neighborhood. Inquiries should be issued with CAReS directly (visit the organization's page with the button below). VISIT CARES PAGE